There are a number of benefits to seal coat your driveway or parking lot and if you are wondering when you should do it, or have it done; below are some reasons why the fall is a great time.
- Sealcoating is not necessarily a job that should be undertaken in every season. Sealcoating should be done when there hasn’t been a heavy rain in at least 24 hours and temperatures above 500f.
- The fall months are one of the ideal times because it allows you to protect your driveway or parking lot prior to the winter and snowy months.
- Sealcoating extends the life of your pavement.
- Prevents costly repairs.
- By adding a protective layer, over your driveway or parking lot, it will protect it from the elements which can cause cracks and potholes.
- Prevents water damage and the freeze-thaw cycle from destroying your parking lot or driveway.
- Blocks UV sun rays from drying out the asphalt and making it susceptible to cracks and pits.
- Prevents damage from automotive fluids and stains. Leaking oil and gas dissolves into the asphalt, softening the surface and eventually causing cracks.
- With a sealcoated driveway or parking lot you can easily clean up the spills.
- Esthetically pleasing, seal coating keeps asphalt looking great.
S&G Asphalt has been professionally installing residential driveways and commercial parking lots and offering sealcoating services for over 35 years throughout the Lehigh Valley area. Call for a Free Consultation 610-502-0211!
Read what our customers have to say…
Call for a Free Consultation
Residential and Commercial Services
Serving the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, And Greater Lehigh Valley, PA Area Extra Savings