- Protect from oxidation. Asphalt is made of rock and asphalt binder, these materials become brittle in oxidized conditions and will crack and deteriorate prematurely. Sealcoating provides protection from oxygen and UV rays, which extends the life of the asphalt.
- Attract existing and prospective customers. Sealcoated pavement promotes the black appearance of brand new asphalt, A well maintained parking lot makes an excellent first impression, promoting the image of your business and property. Those passing by and visitors will surely notice. Parking lot sealcoating is an affordable way to attract prospective clients and will keep your asphalt in suitable condition. These treatments are applied in separate mobilizations to avoid inconveniencing patrons.
- Oil and Gas Resistance. Sealcoating serves as a barrier against the penetration of oil and vehicle fluids. The coal tar utilized in the sealcoating application are impermeable to oil and gas spills, which has been proven to soften pavement that isn’t sealed. Oil and gas spills on parking surfaces are hazardous, due to lack of traction and result in trip/fall hazards.
- Much easier to keep clean. Sealcoating, along with a routine maintenance plan creates a smooth barrier that makes the parking lot much easier to remove snow, blow off leaves, and remove debris.
- Reduce cracks and weather damage. The weight of traffic and conditions during the freeze/thaw cycle makes asphalt expand and contract, which causes cracks to form. Cracking allows water to penetrate the surface, continuing deterioration. Sealcoating enhances the flexibility and prevents weather damage.
- Sealcoating Extends the Life of Parking Lot Paving. Sealcoating every 3-5 years, is a cost-effective way for property owners and managers to protect their investment. When sealing is routinely done, you will notice the savings overtime.
Sealcoating will reduce your liability, cut down on snow removal times, show your customers you care about your property’s appearance, and assist in preventing future pot holes, and cracks. Save Money on Commercial & Residential Paving and Sealcoating.
Call for a FREE Quote
S&G Asphalt Service
Serving the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton and
Greater Lehigh Valley, PA area.